1.10.2009

San Diego Hall of Champions


I went to a plant class on california natives this morning that was hosted by the City of San Diego's water dept. San Diego will soon be in a stage 2 drought so they are trying to educate people about planting drought tolerant plants. The class was held in Balboa Park. If you travel to San Diego, be sure to visit Balboa Park; it's my favorite place in San Diego.

After the class was over, I walked around and shot a few pictures. I love this statue outside The San Diego Hall of Champions. I remember seeing the same type of art in Paris and loved it.

The Hall of Champions is the nation’s largest multi-sport museum. It has three levels of memorabilia, a state-of-the-art theatre, an interactive media center and displays on the nation’s favorite sports.


1 comment:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Interesting post and that top shot is a fabulous image. Welcome to the cdp.