2.23.2009

Members Only



Yesterday was the first outing of the Photography Club I joined through my work! I got to spend the morning with these fantastic guys (one being my hubby)at the San Elijo Lagoon. They are full of knowledge and a passion for photography so I'm sure to learn a lot.

We go out and shoot one Sunday morning a month somewhere in beautiful San Diego and the following Monday we will have Lightroom or Photoshop lessons after work. One of the gentlemen, Greg is very talented with HDR and digital painting which I am excited to learn.

5 comments:

Lowell said...

You are doubly lucky - to have a wonderful guy and to have a wonderful photographer guy.

Oops, there's a third bit of luck - you live in San Diego, a photographer's paradise!

Barb said...

sounds fun and hope you got some great pics....Barb

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about taking a photography class - It would be so much fun to learn about HDR & digital painting - (not even sure what digital painting is), but it would be fun to learn! I have to say that sky is EXTRAORDINARY!!! I love it when the sky turns dark like that, so ominous & mysterious!

Julie said...

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity, Nancy. It continues to amaze me how wonderful photographers are and how generous with their help and their praise.

Lynette said...

You lucky, lucky gal--talented, skilled photographers to go out taking photos AND what a spot to visit to take those photos. Wow!